The HYDROFORCE FREESOUL paddleboard is a universal inflatable float that is suitable for any riding style, whether standing or sitting. The float is designed for an adult or family with a maximum load capacity of 160 kg. The advantage is the stowage and easy packing of all accessories into a transport backpack on wheels. The paddleboard is equipped with an internal sponge structure, which, when inflated, holds its shape perfectly and is very rigid. Of course, there are two removable flos and a tread anti-slip layer of EVA foam, which will ensure maximum comfort.
- universal float
- TRITECH TM material - strength, stability, durability
- single-layer DROP-STITCH technology
- internal mushroom structure - keeps its shape
- two detachable fleets (rear fleece: paddling, kayak / both fleets: when the sail is attached)
- tread anti-slip layer of EVA foam
- loops for transfer on the sides
- in the front part elastic rope for attaching things
- metal D-rings on board for attaching the kayak seat
- adjustable paddle up to a length of 217 cm - can be changed to a double-edged paddle
- removable daggerboard for use as windsurfing
- also resistant to UV radiation
|340 x 89 cm|
|LOAD CAPACITY:||160 kg|
|PRESSURE:||max 15 PSI|
float 11'2 "35"
high pressure pump
two removable flosses
removable kayak seat
folding kayak paddle (212 cm)
Take a look at the video and get involved!