LIB Technologies COLD BREW is a men's snowboard that is suitable for both snow park and powder. This snowboard will take you through the entire resort. Thanks to its directional shape, hybrid C2 curve and higher hardness, this board is the right one for experienced eaters. The camber of the C2 means a rocker between the bindings that helps to float more easily through deep snow and gives a sense of freedom, while the camber zones ensure power on rebounds and perfect hold in the arc. The Magne Traction® wavy edge technology, for which the Lib Tech brand has a patent, also contributes to this.
All boards from the Lib Technologies brand they are handcrafted in the USA.
And don't forget to watch the video to learn a lot more about the board!
- Level: Advanced
- Purpose: Freestyle / allmountain - Universal board - snow park and learning new tricks, as well as powder
- Camber: C2 - Rocker between the bindings to hold the edges in an arc and float easier in powder, camber zones under the bindings to the contact points for more stability, power on bounces and better control. A perfectly balanced profile that can handle any mission in the mountains.
- Core: Original Power Construction 75% aspen / 25% paulownia - The core is made of two types of FCE certified wood, produced in an ecological way
- Shape: Directional - Longer tip for more buoyancy in powder, ideal for a versatile riding style. Towards the heel, the board tapers slightly for stable riding in arcs and easy passage through powder
- Slide : Eco Sublimated TNT - Very fast and at the same time durable slide with low maintenance requirements
- Binding system: 4x2 cm
- Lamination: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax + Basalt - Very strong lamination supported by basalt fibers - support during carve arch and increased strength during rebound
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection - Protects tip and tail from damage
- Birch Internal Sidewalls - Reinforced birch sidewalls for added durability, strength and pop
- SIDEWALLY UHMW - Soy-based elastomers laminated in five layers for maximum durability
- Magne-Traction® - Thanks to seven strategically placed points, the board has a great grip on the edge, even on icy surfaces
Size chart and other information:
|Size (cm)||Contact edge (cm)||Cutout (m)||Heel/Toe Width (cm)||Center Width (cm)||Range of stance/setback (cm)||Hardness||Rider weight (kg)|
|149||111||8.1||29.5 / 29.2||25.6||47 - 60.9 / 3.8cm||5||40+ kg|
|153||113||8.2||29.7 / 29.3||25.7||50.8 - 63.5 / 3.8cm||5.5||40+ kg|
|155W||114||8.2||30.7 / 30.3||26.6||50.8 - 63.5 / 3.8cm||6||45+ kg|
|157||115||8.3||30.4 / 30||26.2||50.8 - 63.5 / 3.8cm||6||45+ kg|
|158W||115||8.3||31 / 30.6||26.8||50.8 - 63.5 / 3.8cm||6.5||45+ kg|
|161||117||8.4||30.8 / 30.4||26.5||50.8 - 63.5 / 3.8cm||6.5||50+ kg|
|163W||119||8.4||31.4 / 31.2||26.8||50.8 - 63.5 / 3.8cm||7||55+ kg|