Nitro Mercy is a women's snowboard developed in collaboration with the best female snowboarders. Thanks to its twin shape and cam-out camber , this board is ideal for both the slope and the snow park. More information and other technical specifications can be found below.
The right board to quickly improve and learn tricks, that's Nitro Mercy . So don't hesitate and order now!
- Level: Beginners / Advanced
- Camber: Cam-out camber
- Purpose: All-mountain
- Standard Core Profile
- Core: Powercore - a poplar wood core that brings good strength, lightness and flexibility to improve driving characteristics
- Shape: Twin - symmetrical board that allows riding in the natural and opposite direction, the right choice for the snow park
- Binding system: 4 x 2
- Skid: Premium Extruded FH Base - Skid resistant to damage when riding on the street. It is easy to maintain, durable and fast
- Sidecut: dual degressive - smaller radius in the middle of the plate and larger radii at the tip and heel.
- Lamination: Bi-Lite Laminates - lamination in two directions for better performance and handling
- Ureshred Sidewalls - made of polyurethane for greater impact and wear resistance. At the same time, they provide greater damping.
- Railkiller Edge - massive edges for significantly increased resistance and durability
- Flex: Urban 4/10
- Backcountry: 6/10
- All Mountain: 8/10
- Park: 10/10
- Graphics: Jesse Williams
FSC Certification - 100% wood from sustainable mining
100% Natural Speed Wax - biodegradable wax from renewable sources
Size chart and other information:
|Rider weight (kg)||-65||45-65||50-70|
|Contact edge (cm)||96||99||102|
|Tip width (cm)||27.4||27.6||27.9|
|Heel width (cm)||27.4||27.6||27.9|
|Center Width (cm)||23.2||23.4||23.8|
|Stance range (cm)||42-54||44-56||46-58|