The Burton FROSTNER Fuchsia Fusion / Amparo Blue Anorak Style Kids Winter Jacket is packed with all the same features as Burton's adult jackets, so your little rider can keep up with you. Thanks to the two-layer Dryride membrane, you don't have to worry about the child being cold. In addition, the jacket offers a Room-to-Grow system, thanks to which it will last you several seasons.
Membrane: two-layer DRYRIDE fabric - waterproof 10,000 mm, breathability 5,000 g / DWR coating without PFC
- Children's snowboard / ski jacket
- Side zip for quick and easy dressing
- ThermacoreECO insulation [120g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super comfortable feel and low bulk warmth that turns up heat and dries quickly.
- Taped critical seams
- Ergonomic adjustable snow catcher with system for fastening to trousers
- Adjustable hood with a raised collar that can be worn over a helmet
- Chin protection thanks to pleasant fleece
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Reflective details
- Ski pass ring
- Microfleece hand warmer pockets with velcro closure
- Sleeve pocket with Velcro closure
- The Room-to-Grow system increases leg and sleeve length by 1.5 inches
- 100% recycled polyester / mapped with 400D nylon durable panels (Offers breathability for low to moderate intensity activities).
- Bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce the impact on people and the planet during production