Freestyle men's Burton Infidel Disc bundle bundles with technological equipment. It is designed for freestyle riding and is compatible with all types of mounting systems. Its molded foot ensures the natural attitude of the feet, while the damping system guarantees consistent control of the planks and soft landings. Re: Flex ™ takes care of the overall soft and compelling feeling of construction.
- BASIC: Disc Baseplate
- MATERIAL: Re-Flex ™ - technology for better flexing, responsiveness and handling, bindings compatible with 4x4, 3D and channel plates, the base is additionally minimalistic with up to 20 / lighter than normal binding, yet made of durable polycarbonate
- Single Component Hi Back Construction - the one-piece foot that stands out with the perfect response and support, DialFLAD ™ - the higher the forward lean on the backrest, the faster the heel turns + the Canted Hi-Back design guaranteeing a natural and painless attitude
- RUBBER: Reactstrap ™ - Flexible, Shaped and Comfortable, Flex Slider - GetaGrip Capstrap ™ - Rubber Layer for Strong and Convenient fit
- TRIMMINGS: Smooth Glide Buckle Technology - buckles whose mission is to minimize the effort in shoeing and tightening shoes, are provided with aluminum levers that you can trust
- CLEANING SYSTEM: FullBED damping provides support and elimination of vibrations and impacts across the surface, is allocated to the base
Material: BINDING:100% POLYCARBONATE