Snowboard set Gravity ADVENTURE 1V - Gravity Adventure board + Gravity G1 binding + Void boots
If you are interested, put the set in the shopping cart and place the order. We will contact you right away and help you choose the right snowboard size and bindings.
The Adventure board is popular among beginners as well as more advanced riders. This year with a new design that awakens in you the desire to cut arches in the mountains every time you look at it. Ideal for slopes and occasional freeride. The snowboard is equipped with a classic camber bend and a pre-waxed glide. For riders with larger feet, we have a wide version. Do you already know where you will go for more Adventures together?
Camber - the classic curvature of a snowboard, enables the most stable ride along the edge, accuracy and maximum flexibility when rebounding into a jump. Ideal for all-mountain and freestyle boards with the highest demands on precision and big bounce (pop).
Directional Shape - slightly longer toe than toe allows flexibility for more power in the forward direction and better gliding in powder. Directional boards can handle any terrain.
Poplar Woodcore - all Gravity snowboards are made from 100% wood core. We use high-quality poplar wood supplemented with hard, exotic wood panels.
Biax (0°/90°) - the most commonly used lamination method gives the snowboard quality pop and light torsional flex. Thanks to this, the board turns easily and you will have a lot of fun with it on the slopes and in the snow park.
Prewaxed Base - all our snowboards are already waxed from the factory and ready for immediate use.
|Rider weight (kg)||Contact edge (cm)||Tip width (cm)||Center Width (cm)||Heel width (cm)||Cutout (m)||Stance range (cm)||Setback (mm)||Inserts||Hardness|
The basic model of the Gravity G1 snowboard binding is intended for the first introduction to snowboarding. For a great price, you get a reliable and functional binding that will hold you every time you need it. Thanks to the sliding heel, you can comfortably adjust the size exactly according to your shoe.
G1 Baseplate - a one-piece plastic baseplate that creates a consistent response and feel for all-terrain conditions
Plastic ratchets - functional plastic ratchets with precise adjustment.
Flexible 3D Strap - the instep strap used on the basic G1 and G1 Lady binding models offers greater support to beginner riders.
Comfort Toe Strap - a front strap that can be fastened both classically from above and over the toe of the shoe.
G1 Highback - a support heel designed to exactly copy the shape of the shoe, provides maximum support while riding. The inner side is equipped with EVA padding for all-day comfort.
The Gravity VOID BLACK/GUM are snowboard boots ideal for beginners or recreational riders, providing them with the support and durability they need. If you are looking for durable, high-quality and at the same time affordable shoes for the slopes or the park, Void is the obvious choice. For more information, read the specifications below.
- Rubber + EVA Outsole
- Snow boots Void have an effective anti-slip pattern. In combination with abrasion-resistant rubber, it provides a higher durability of the sole and an absolutely perfect grip.
- Ankle Support
- The fixation pads around the ankle ensure a great fit of the foot in the shoe and prevent the heel from lifting while riding.
- Comfort Liner
- Comfortable inner liner with independent quick tightening.
- 3D Molded Tongue
- The anatomically shaped 3D tongue precisely copies the foot and thus guarantees all-day comfort.
- Long Lasting Shell
- The upper part of the shoes is made of synthetic materials. The materials used are resistant to abrasion and wear, guaranteeing a long service life of the shoes.
- Flexible Cuff
- Soft and flexible cuff ensures flexibility and comfort.
- New Stretch Link Design
- The elastic panel between the top and bottom of the shoe in the ankle area allows the foot to bend naturally.
- Standard lacing
- Classic lacing with laces with metal hooks.