Snowboard set Gravity Madball 2R - Gravity Madball board + Gravity G2 binding + Recon ATOP boots
If you are interested, put the set in the shopping cart and place the order. We will contact you right away and help you choose the right snowboard size and bindings.
The Madball park board with Camrock camber gets along well with kickers, and can handle boxes or railings without any problems. The popular twin is built with an all-wood core from heel to toe, edge to edge. High-quality slides, edges, bends and cutouts make it a tame freestyle beast. When Madball was in development, the main thought was to make your riding more fun.
Camrock camber - combines the best of camber and rocker in one. Cam-Rock relieves pressure from the toe and heel contact points, allowing for a looser rocker-like ride. The camber zones, which are located under the binding, ensure higher control when driving on the edge and a large enough pop.
Directional Twin - has the exact same tip and tail shape, but with inserts set further back, allowing more distance from the front binding to the tip of your board, giving you better control when riding all-mountain.
Poplar Woodcore - traditional wooden poplar core gives snowboards optimal rigidity while maintaining low weight.
Biax (0°/90°) - the most commonly used lamination method gives the snowboard quality pop and light torsional flex. Thanks to this, the board turns easily and you will have a lot of fun with it on the slopes and in the snow park.
Urethane Sidewall - 360° polyurethane sidewall protects the edge and side of the core from damage, better transfers energy from edge to edge and dampens vibrations better than traditional ABS sidewalls.
Prewaxed Base - all our snowboards are already waxed from the factory and ready for immediate use.
|Rider weight (kg)||60-80||65-85||70-90||75-95||75-95||80-100|
|Contact edge (cm)||119||121||123||122.6||125||125|
|Tip width (cm)||29.1||29.3||29.8||30.7||30.2||31.3|
|Center Width (cm)||24.8||24.9||25.4||26.4||25.7||27|
|Heel width (cm)||29.1||29.3||29.8||30.7||30.2||31.3|
|Stance range (cm)||51-59||52-60||52-60||51-59||53-61||53-61|
Gravity G2 black is a men's snowboard binding, which is the most popular binding model from the Gravity brand. A great combination of performance, comfort and modern design. G2 is unrivaled in its category.
More information and size chart can be found below.
Plastic baseplate with sliding adjustable toe and heel.
The back and front sliding parts are made of soft EVA material for pleasant cushioning during impacts.
Reliable plastic ratchets with a precise step.
Flexible 3D Strap
The back strap guarantees a comfortable ride and flexible movement.
Comfort Toe Strap
Front strap that can be fastened both from above and over the toe of the shoe.
G2 Men Highback
The support foot is made to precisely fit the shape of the shoe, providing maximum support when going down the slope.
- There is an EVA lining on the inside for all-day comfort.
The soft EVA material perfectly absorbs impacts and reduces vibrations while driving.
Gravity RECON ATOP BLACK/BLUE are snowboard boots that offer a unique Atop tightening system. If you are looking for quality and at the same time affordable shoes for the park or on the slopes, RECON is a clear choice. For more information, read the specifications below.
- Rubber + EVA Outsole
- RECON snow boots have an effective anti-slip pattern. In combination with abrasion-resistant rubber, it provides a higher durability of the sole and an absolutely perfect grip.
- Ankle Support
- The fixation pads around the ankle ensure a great fit of the foot in the shoe and prevent the heel from lifting while driving.
- Comfort Liner
- Comfortable inner liner with independent quick tightening.
- 3D Molded Tongue
- The anatomically shaped 3D tongue precisely copies the foot and thus guarantees all-day comfort.
- Long Lasting Shell
- The upper part of the shoes is made of synthetic materials. The materials used are resistant to abrasion and wear, guaranteeing a long service life of the shoes.
- Flexible Cuff
- Soft and flexible cuff ensures flexibility and comfort.
- New Stretch Link Design
- The elastic panel between the top and bottom of the shoe in the ankle area allows the foot to bend naturally
- Atop Closure System
- Fast, easy and efficient tightening with a rotary wheel