Gravity Snb Lock
A small pocket lock with a 3 number combination that you can choose yourself. It has a self-winding steel cable.
Instructions for use (numeric code setting):
- Push the lock head inwards of the lock until it clicks.
- Set a combination of three numbers on the dial to remember.
- Press the button to release the cable, unwind the required length and thread the objects you want to lock.
- Snap the lock head into the hole and turn the dials arbitrarily to lock the cable.
- To unlock the lock, set your numeric code on the dial and press the lock release button.
- The lock head pops out of the lock. Attention! - the cable has a winding flexible mechanism, to prevent possible injury.