The Nitro T1 is a men's snowboard. It is among the choice of Nitro team riders, both for the snow park and for freestyle riders. Thanks to its twin shape and cam-out camber, this board will be fun for you too. More information, size chart and other technical specifications can be found below.
- Level: Intermediate
- Camber: Cam-out camber
- Purpose: Freestyle
- Shape: Twin - even distribution of inserts without setback, toe and heel have the same shape
- Core: Powercore II - a core of poplar wood (beech wood is also added in places), which brings good strength, lightness and flexibility to improve driving characteristics
- Core profile: Whiplash - thinner core between the bindings, but more material towards the toe and heel for maximum ollie while maintaining enough softness for pressing
- Binding system: 4 x 2
- Slide: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base - Slide with higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher speed on snow. In addition, it is crystal clear and the image under the slide is beautifully visible.
- Lamination: Bi-Lite Laminates - lamination in two directions for better performance and handling
- Ureshred Sidewalls - made of polyurethane for greater impact and wear resistance. At the same time, they provide greater damping.
- Edges: Railkiller edge - Snowboard edges are 2x stronger than normal. This way, the snowboard will last much longer when hitting the edge in the snow park
- Flex: 7/10
- Graphics - Jesse Williams
FSC Certification - 100% wood from sustainable harvesting
100% Natural Speed Wax - biodegradable wax from renewable sources
Size chart and other information:
|Size||Rider weight (kg)||Contact edge (cm)||Tip Width (cm)||Center Width (cm)||Heel width (cm)||Setback (mm)||Stance range (cm)||Hardness||Inserts||Cutout (m)|