Vans Berle Pro dress blues / gum dark boots are perfect for skating. Skate legend Elijah Berle signed their development - he tuned the shoes to perfect perfection, so they could last as long as possible and were as comfortable as possible. With the latest technology, they provide the best support for your foot.
Material: suede, leather, textile, synthetics
- durable and solid construction with iconic side stripe
- DURACAP ™ - high wear areas have rubber reinforcements to withstand and last longer. Saves time and money.
- LUXLINER anti-abrasion lining , breathable and comfortable
- WAFFLECONTROL construction - the first of its kind in skateboard shoe technology. By reducing the number of individual leg-to-plate sections, breakthrough WaffleControl Vans technology delivers a new level of control over the plate, responsiveness and shock absorption required for border shifting and progression. Less is sometimes more.
- Vans Original Waffle Sole - In 1966, Paul Van Doren made the first sole of his new shoe twice thicker to last longer and, unlike other manufactories, utilized pure rubber without padding. His decision gave rise to the Legendary Original Waffle Sole for the perfect boardfeel.