Mens black skate shoes Vans Chima Pro 2 black / alpine with contrast the iconic side stripe has a durable construction made to withstand every workout. They have a lightweight shock absorbing and impact insole, durable tip enhanced with reinforcements DURACAP ™ and a vulcanized sole with a traditional vans waffle pattern for a perfect grip.
Material: suede, textile
- durable suede construction
- DURACAP ™ - high wear areas have rubber reinforcements to withstand and last longer. Saves time and money.
- UltraCush 3D soft insole provides the highest level of shock absorption
- The popular vulcanized construction, proven for 50 years, provides the best boardfeel, traction and maximum flexibility
- The legendary Vans Waffle Pattern - In '66, Paul Van Doren made the first soles of his new shoes twice as strong, so they could be worn longer and, unlike other shoe manufacturers, used pure rubber without padding. It is characterized by perfect grip and elasticity.
- iconic side bar