Burton EST Cartel snowboard bindings for men
The popular Burton EST Cartel binding has been a staple for several years. This year's model has a significant upgrade in the form of improved straps that lock you in like never before while eliminating pressure points, resulting in less fatigue - your legs and you will be happier for longer rides. Cartel in the Re:Flex version is compatible with 4×4 and The Channel system.
Re:Flex - Re:Flex
- increases board flex by 71% over traditional disc bindings, all in a package that is compatible with all major mounting systems including 4x4, 3D and the latest generation of The Channel.
- The minimized base reduces weight by 20%, while the Living Hinge disc is the secret to increasing flex and sensitivity.
- Re-Ground materials - during the production of bindings, some of the materials are recycled to reduce the impact on the environment
Single Component 45% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite
- one material throughout the base creates a consistent response and feel for all-terrain conditions, while being slightly more responsive while still being quite playful.
Single Component Hi-Back
- the simplicity of the one-piece sole means immediate response. Thanks to the material mixture, we then manipulate the overall flex profile.
- ergonomic design precisely follows the shape of the right and left feet for maximum comfort and control.
- exclusive technology reduces weight and allows you to adjust Forward Lean and Hi-Back independently of each other.
- Riders who prefer a more playful and comfortable ride will appreciate the new Zero Forward Lean design on selected supports.
- Of course, it is possible to choose forward rotation for faster control when carving or riding in a ramp.
- The higher the Forward Lean angle on your footrest, the faster your heel turns.
- Roll it forward for icy ramp shots or back for jibbing.
- For micro adjustments, check out the DialFLAD and MicroFLAD systems, which give you twice as many options as traditional FLAD.
New Hammockstrap 2.0
- Lightweight strap with a low profile and 3D curvature.
- Minimalist design, extremely sensitive 3D curvature, Triple Axis Spine and comfortable padding
- 3D curved front strap with the option of fastening over the toe or instep.
Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Ratchets made from a combination of aluminum and polycarbonate guarantee even greater durability.
- The ratchets engage in angled grooves, resulting in greater speed and ease of use.
- The improved Insta-Click technology makes it easy to engage instantly. The power, speed and ease of use have been greatly improved
- The double EVA pad automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles, guaranteeing comfort, less fatigue, and smoother, more precise snowboarding control.
Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System with Under-Baseplate
- Full coverage, padded platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue.
B3 Gel - the cushioning found in high-end Burton shoes. It is placed under the heel for maximum impact protection.
Flex - medium (6 - 8)
Shoe size M: 41-44 and L: 43+