The Burton SMALLS black children's snowboard binding is intuitive and will give you the perfect connection to the board for easy all-mountain riding. The ergonomic, team-designed hi-back joins forces with professional straps and plenty of cushioning to give kids maximum comfort and performance.
For more information, read the specifications below.
- Models with medium flexibility perform equally well on any terrain
Single-Component Hi-Back Construction
- the simplicity of the one-piece sole means immediate response. Using Burton's secret blend of materials, the footbed can handle flex from soft to responsive
Re: Flex FullBED
- suspension system
- maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- trap door design for easy access to mounting hardware
- Re:Flex can increase board flex by 71% compared to traditional disc bindings
- compatible with all mounting systems
- minimized bass that reduces weight by 20%
Zero Lean Canted Hi-Back
- ergonomic design precisely follows the shape of the right and left feet for maximum comfort and control
- riders who prefer a relaxed ride will love the Zero Forward Lean setting – but there's always the option to set the binding to a more active position for sharp carvings and edges
- upper strap that perfectly follows the shape of the shoe. No seams and a minimum of material in exchange for better contact with the shoe and thus better energy transfer.
- Supergrip Capstrap - 3D curved, minimized front strap with adjustable toe or instep. Less gluing, less stitching, no PU and maximum durability.
- Smooth Glide™ straps
- the ability to adjust the posture using a lever system and a sliding base to adjust the micro tilt angle
- light polycarbonate bombproof plate for relaxed cruising
- some materials are recycled in the production of the bindings to reduce the impact on the environment
|Mini Grom - Small
|Thunder - Medium
|Smalls - Large
|US Boot Size
|EURO Boot Size
|UK Boot Size
|MONDO Boot Size