Gravity COSA is a men's all mountain snowboard. Thanks to its directional shape and the camber is this board for beginners and intermediate riders. More information and other technical specifications can be found below.
The right board for regular riding, that's the Gravity COSA . So don't hesitate and order now!
- Level: Beginners - Advanced
- Camber - Classic snowboard camber - stable ride along the edge, maximum flexibility and accuracy when rebounding into a jump
- Purpose: All-mountain - A universal board that, thanks to its curvature, is forgiving during turns.
- Core: Poplar Woodcore - the cores of G ravity boards are made from 100% poplar wood core.
- Shape: Directional - Longer toe than toe provides flexibility for better forward performance and better gliding in powder. The ideal tar for all terrains
- Binding system: 4x2 cm
- Lamination: Biax (0 ° / 90 °) - The most commonly used method of lamination, which delivers quality pop and light torsional flex. Not only that, the board turns easily.
- Sidewall: Urethane Sidewall - 360 ° polyurethane sidewall perfectly protects the edge of your board against damage
Prewaxed Base - Gravity snowboards are already waxed from the factory and ready for the slopes
Size chart and other information:
|Rider weight (kg)||55-75||60-80||65-85||70-90||70-90||75-95||80-100||85-105|
|Contact edge (cm)||113.5||115.5||115.5||116.5||116.5||119.5||121.5||126|
|Heel width (cm)||28.6||28.8||29||30.2||29.4||29.5||30.5||30.8|
|Tip width (cm)||28.6||28.8||29||30.2||29.4||29.5||30.5||30.8|
|Center Width (cm)||24.5||24.6||24.7||25.8||24.9||25||26||26.2|
|Stance range (cm)||48-56||54-62||54-62||54-62||54-62||54-62||54-62||54-62|