Snowboard set Gravity Silent 2R - Gravity Silent board + Gravity G2 binding + Recon ATOP boots
If you are interested, put the set in the shopping cart and place the order. We will contact you right away and help you choose the right snowboard size and bindings.
Gravity SILENT is an all-mountain snowboard. Thanks to its directional twin shape and cam-rock camber makes this board ideal for the piste. More information and other technical specifications can be found below. And don't forget to watch the video in which we tested this board.
Gravity SILENT is the right board for beginners and advanced riders. So don't hesitate and order now!
- Level: Beginners - Advanced
- Camber: Cam-Rock - The best of camber and rocker in one
- Purpose: All-mountain - A universal board that, thanks to its curvature, is forgiving during turns.
- Core: Poplar Woodcore - the cores of G ravity boards are made of 100% poplar wood.
- Shape: Directional Twin - The same shape of the heel and toe, the inserts are placed further back. Provides better control during all-mountain riding.
- Binding system: 4x2 cm
- Lamination: Biax (0 ° / 90 °) - The most commonly used method of lamination, which delivers quality pop and light torsional flex. Not only that, the board turns easily.
- Sidewall: Urethane Sidewall - 360 ° polyurethane sidewall perfectly protects the edge of your board against damage
Prewaxed Base - Gravity snowboards are already waxed from the factory and ready for the slopes
Size chart and other information:
|Rider weight (kg)||60-80||65-85||70-90||75-95||75-95||80-100|
|Contact edge (cm)||119||121||123||122.6||125||125|
|Heel width (cm)||29.1||29.3||29.8||30.7||30.2||31.3|
|Tip width (cm)||29.1||29.3||29.8||30.7||30.2||31.3|
|Center Width (cm)||24.8||24.9||25.4||26.4||25.7||27|
|Stance range (cm)||51-59||52-60||52-60||51-59||53-61||53-61|
Gravity G2 black is a men's snowboard binding, which is the most popular binding model from the Gravity brand. A great combination of performance, comfort and modern design. G2 is unrivaled in its category.
More information and size chart can be found below.
Plastic baseplate with sliding adjustable toe and heel.
The back and front sliding parts are made of soft EVA material for pleasant cushioning during impacts.
Reliable plastic ratchets with a precise step.
Flexible 3D Strap
The back strap guarantees a comfortable ride and flexible movement.
Comfort Toe Strap
Front strap that can be fastened both from above and over the toe of the shoe.
G2 Men Highback
The support foot is made to precisely fit the shape of the shoe, providing maximum support when going down the slope.
- There is an EVA lining on the inside for all-day comfort.
The soft EVA material perfectly absorbs impacts and reduces vibrations while driving.
Gravity RECON ATOP BLACK/BLUE are snowboard boots that offer a unique Atop tightening system. If you are looking for quality and at the same time affordable shoes for the park or on the slopes, RECON is a clear choice. For more information, read the specifications below.
- Rubber + EVA Outsole
- RECON snow boots have an effective anti-slip pattern. In combination with abrasion-resistant rubber, it provides a higher durability of the sole and an absolutely perfect grip.
- Ankle Support
- The fixation pads around the ankle ensure a great fit of the foot in the shoe and prevent the heel from lifting while riding.
- Comfort Liner
- Comfortable inner liner with independent quick tightening.
- 3D Molded Tongue
- The anatomically shaped 3D tongue precisely copies the foot and thus guarantees all-day comfort.
- Long Lasting Shell
- The upper part of the shoes is made of synthetic materials. The materials used are resistant to abrasion and wear, guaranteeing a long service life of the shoes.
- Flexible Cuff
- Soft and flexible cuff ensures flexibility and comfort.
- New Stretch Link Design
- The elastic panel between the top and bottom of the shoe in the ankle area allows the foot to bend naturally
- Atop Closure System
- Fast, easy and efficient tightening with a rotary wheel