Gravity SYMBOL is a freestyle snowboard. Thanks to its twin-tip shape and The camber makes this board ideal for the snow park, where you can definitely rely on it. More information and other technical specifications can be found below. And don't forget to watch the video in which we tested this board.
The right board for the snow park, that's Gravity SYMBOL . So don't hesitate and order now!
- Level: Beginners - Advanced
- Camber - Classic snowboard camber - stable ride along the edge, maximum flexibility and accuracy when rebounding into a jump
- Purpose: Freestyle - Ideal board for the snow park and for learning new tricks
- Core: Poplar + Bamboo Woodcore - the cores of G ravity boards are made of poplar wood and are supplemented with bamboo chips to increase the flexibility and durability of the snowboard. Pop in the toe and heel.
- Shape: Twin-tip - The same distance from the heel and tip to the center allows a comfortable ride in both directions
- Binding system: 4x2 cm
- Lamination: Triaxial lamination - The triaxial orientation of the glass fibers allows a more natural flexibility of the board and increases its strength. At the same time, it improves controllability at high speed.
- Sidewall: Urethane Sidewall - 360 ° polyurethane sidewall perfectly protects the edge of your board against damage
Prewaxed Base - Gravity snowboards are already waxed from the factory and ready for the slopes
Size chart and other information:
|Rider weight (kg)||55-75||60-80||65-85||70-90||75-95||75-95|
|Contact edge (cm)||116||119||121||123||124||125|
|Heel width (cm)||29.1||29.2||29.6||30.1||31.1||30.5|
|Center Width (cm)||24.6||24.7||25.1||25.5||26.6||25.9|
|Tip width (cm)||29.1||29.2||29.6||30.1||31.1||30.5|
|Stance range (cm)||51-59||51-59||52-60||52-60||52-60||53-61|