K2 STANDARD WIDE snowboard set with K2 Mach binding + K2 Market boots
If you are interested, put the set in the shopping cart and place the order. We will contact you right away and help you choose the right snowboard size and bindings.
The K2 Standard wide is a snowboard ideal for beginners or intermediates. With its quality, it sets the bar high above the competition. The Standard wide snowboard has a directional twin shape, which is complemented by our Catch-Free™ TUNE technology. Thanks to that, it is . This board has a Rocker camber, which is the right choice for beginners - the board is flat between the bindings and the edges rise close to the bindings.
This K2 Standard wide board is a wider variant of the K2 Standard snowboard board.
- Level: Beginners / Intermediate
- Deflection: Rocker
- Purpose: All-mountain
- Core: ASPEN SNOWBOARD CORE - a wooden core that brings good resistance, grip and flex
- Shape: Twin - symmetrical construction with balanced and even properties over the entire surface of the board
- Binding system: 4 x 2
- Slide : EXTRUDED 2000 BASE - extruded slide is easy to maintain, provides maximum performance
- Lamination: biaxial lamination gives the board strength and flexibility with good response
The K2 Mach binding is designed for beginner riders, offering them the necessary support and comfort for their first steps with snowboarding. At the same time, it won't disappoint slightly advanced riders, you can't go wrong with Mach board binding.
- PC Flex Chassis
- binding with a light and durable construction
- three contact points ensure accurate and effective power transmission.
3° Canted Footbed
pad between the binding and the shoe, made of ultralight EVA foam
dampens vibrations and helps to better control the snowboard
All-terrain Nylon Highback
stiff and at the same time very durable heel
3D Ankle Strap
Molded flexible instep strap with a low profile
- instep strap with multi-layered padding
perfectly hugs the boot for better controllability of the snowboard
CamLock Centering Toe Strap
ideal strap for every shoe brand
ratchets made of high resistance plastic
|USA||2 - 5||5 - 9||8 - 12||11 - 15|
|UK||1 - 3.5||4 - 7.5||7 - 10.5||10 - 14|
|EU||33 - 36||36 - 41.5||40.5 - 44.5||44.5 - 50|
|CM||20 – 23||23 – 27||26 - 30||29 - 33|
- ratchets: plastic
- baseplate: plastic
K2 Market shoes were designed for your all-day comfort on the hill. Die Cut EVA footbed corrects posture. Likewise, the Comfort Foam EVA Liner will keep you warm. But that's not all. These shoes must not be missing the proven BOA® Fit lacing system. The boots are made of durable material to withstand adverse mountain conditions.
System: M1 BOA® Fit
upper: Flex Zone
insole: Comfort Foam EVA Liner
lacing system: Fast-In Liner
Insole: Die-Cut EVA
Material: polyester, synthetics