Racing model of OAKLEY FLIGHT PATH MT BLK / PRIZM CLEAR ski goggles with the widest field of view. When flying downhill at 70 mph, you must be able to see everything on your way to the finish line behind the victory, but also to stay safe. That's why the slogan "improved visibility" was the driving force behind the new Flight Path model. The goggles are developed in collaboration with Norwegian Super G champion Aleksander Kilde, and are another in a series of Oakley front goggles that meet the high demands of the world's best athletes for use on any piste. The L size maximizes the field of view at all angles (up to 19% compared to the Canopy) and the new design of the Ridgelock EV lens-frame connection also leads to greater upward visibility, allowing for undisturbed viewing space in an aggressive ski position.
RIDGELOCK EV - quick lens replacement system providing complete lens seal with frame. Creates unrestricted visibility with key parts of the lens.
SEMI-RIMLESS DESIGN - the frame without rims is designed to streamline the air flow, absorb any impact of the slalom gate and provide a damping effect in contact with the helmet
- unrestricted view in every direction
- frameless design
- easy and fast lens replacement
- suitable air flow
- easy breathing thanks to sophisticated shape
- fully compatible with ski helmets
- double spherical glass
- anti-fog coating F3 ™ anti-fog coating (Fog Free Forever)
- compatible with most prescription glasses
- size L - suitable for medium and large faces
- microfiber protective bag
- available with PRIZM TM lens